12.06.2013

Daisy days

Today is the last day of instruction for Autumn quarter woo-hoo!  Next week is finals week but most of my finals are just papers and short essays so I don't have to put any effort into going to campus!  That's why I decided to go out with a bang with my outfit despite the impulse to stick to my sweater and jeans combo before I spend next week all in my PJs (okay, I'll still be working on campus but at least it isn't a class!)

Sweater:  H&M// Shorts:  Forever21// Socks:  Target// Boots:  Payless Shoe Source// Headband:  Forever21// Scarf:  H&M// Gloves: Forever 21// Coat:  Forever21

The best thing about these shorts is that they look like a skirt but they are less dangerous to wear in windy weather!  Plus it doesn't limit your mobility; leap and frolic all you want in these shorts!  Plus the daisy print is so cheerful and right up my floral obsessed alley.  This is quickly becoming one of my favorite sweaters! I had a favorite sweater casualty early this week when one of them became charred because I air dried it too close to our radiator (R.I.P.)  I need to add more cream sweaters to my closet!  The weather is getting colder and colder so don't you dare go outside without your winter weather armor.  I see people in campus without thick coats or scarves and just looking at them makes me feel cold!  Brave souls and silly souls, either or!  In case you're wondering, that's my 'talk-to-the-gloved-hand-cause-I'm-warm-and-you-wouldn't-understand' face in that last picture up there.  The weather has been extremely cold and extremely sunny but I really hope it snows!!!
 
Happy happy happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment