1.10.2014

Lipstick of the week

Monday January 6th: MUA Lip Boom in It's A Situation

Tuesday January 7th: Revlon Matte Balm in Audacious

Wednesday January 8th: Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie

Thursday January 9th:  Revlon Lip butter in Sorbet

 Friday January 10th:  Wet n Wild Matte Lipstick in Cherry Picking

I finally joined the smart phone world (and feel slightly guilty but I'm really enjoying it!)  I decided to combine my love for lipstick and my new easy access camera status by snapping a picture of my daily lipstick!  I have a pretty good track record of wearing a different lipstick each day but I can't promise to not repeat favorite ones between the weeks!  Is Wednesday also the official tired selfie day?  Perhaps.  No skipping classes this quarter; I am aiming for 100% attendance, wish me luck.  Either way taking lipstick of the day photos make getting up for school and work so much more fun.  Find me on Instagram!  Happy Friday! 
P.S. New Murakami's latest book is projected to be released in the U.S. August 12th hooray!  I hope they have a paperback version through Vintage International!

No comments:

Post a Comment