1.19.2014

Lipstick of the week

Tuesday January 14th: Urban Decay Lip Envy lip stain in Envious

Wednesday January 15th: Revlon Balm Stain in Smitten

Thursday January 16th: Prestige lipstick in Velvet

Friday January 17th:  Lush Lip Tint in Santa Baby

This week was full of trusty and re-visited favorites!  No lipstick on Monday because I took a much needed sick day to rest my tired heart and brain.  (Her is not the movie for you if you have unresolved internal conflict, bitterness, or just no patience for the fussiness and lack of appeal that comes with 'relationships' and 'love' FYI.)  I've been really into that Urban Decay lip stain for the days that I want a flush of color without the effort of lipstick.  I typically wear it on days I know I will be eating a lot too because I want to avoid lipstick transfer onto my chin!  That Prestige lipstick is my favorite deep red berry wine shade of that category in my entire collection but unfortunately they discontinued that line!  I lost my original tube a while back and just had to order another one from Ebay to fill the void.  I really love Revlon balm stains (matte and original!) because they are so effortless but the shade Smitten really takes the cake in color.  I didn't wear the Lush lip tint nearly enough during the holiday season but it's such a pretty bright color I think post-holiday season wear is forgivable.

Find me on Instagram! In other news, GO SEAHAWKS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment