3.06.2014

Rosy waters


This year has been a big year for baths for me!  I have always been a big lover of showers (it's my favorite part of the day, I'm not even joking) but lately I find myself slipping into a nice hot bath whenever I have the chance.  I completely credit LUSH for converting me thanks to their amazing and out of this world bath products.  Funny enough this is also the first year that I decided to finally jump into the world of LUSH and I don't regret it at all although maybe my wallet does!  I do think that some of their scents are very intense and not very friendly to sensitive noses but there are just so many options!  I love their bath bombs and bubble bars the most and their seasonal collections are dangerous!


One scent I discovered over the holidays is their infamous Rose Jam scent.  It is a fresh and zingy lemon rose scent that was released in shower gel form for the holiday collection but originally is offered  in bubble bar form.  I fell head over heels for the scent and purchased the Rose Jam Bubbleroon soon after!  It's a you love it or hate it scent because it is a very unique 'in your face' kind of scent rather than a soft rose scent.  I love it though!  I devised a rose theme bath to boost my mood using petals from an old bouquet of roses, a rose essence face mask, and Rose Jam products!  It was just the thing I needed during a long week.   

No comments:

Post a Comment