2.24.2014

Lipstick of the week

Tuesday February 18th:  Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in F-Bomb

Wednesday February 19th: NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color in Fulton St Fuchsia

I have been awful about wearing lipstick lately.  It's been a combination of rainy days and windy weather and just being too lazy!  There is a certain level of upkeep that comes with wearing lipstick and one of them is watching out for lipstick transfer on your chin while you are eating.  I guess you could say I catered to my stomach more than I did to my lips last week!  Although if you do wear lipstick you might as well go all out and Urban Decay's F-Bomb is the most all-out red in my collection.  It is a bold true red that really packs a pigmented punch.  I recently did a haul from them during their friends and family sale and was really excited when I saw that the sample given with my order was a deluxe Revoluntion lipstick sample.  For some reason I was convinced it had to be a mini lipstick but much to my complete utter disappointment it was actually a really nice sample card with four of their most popular colors.  I really wanted a mini lipstick!  I think it would be a great holiday set idea to release all of the Revolution lipsticks in mini form! I would be all over that.  I've also been loving these NYC Twistable lip colors!  This fuchsia is particularly pretty and doesn't bring out any of the redness in my face like other blue based ones can!  Plus the wear is extremely comfortable and balm like!


Last week was a week full of getting back into the groove of things related to school!  I am in the midst of my senior project and my desire to graduate only gets stronger and stronger.  I treated myself to two dozen creamy roses from the post-Valentine's picks and I have to say that the best time to buy flowers is after February 14th!  Actually, it's always a good time to buy flowers for yourself!

Find me on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment