4.03.2014

Everything is going to be okay

Learning how to accept the way things are just meant to be and dealing with some tough heart aches but all in all I think everything will be okay!  As always I'm an optimist but I am slowly learning how to be a realist too.  All that complicated stuff aside, I am on my last quarter for my undergraduate college years!  I am very excited at the thought of finally graduating in Spring.  Once I am done I am literally running off campus and never coming back!  Only 9 weeks left until sweet salvation.  Now that it is Spring though, I can finally try to ween myself off my winter sweater-jeans-boots combo.  Slowly but surely! It's not quite warm enough to wear dresses alone and this t-shirt dress looks a bit awkward on me worn by itself so I decided to layer it with a cropped sweater to amp up the warmth and give my outfit a little more proportion.  I haven't been feeling inspired with my outfit choices lately so hopefully that will change now that the weather is getting a little better! 


Dress:  H&M// Sweater: H&M// Boots: DSW London Rebel Trent Bootie

I managed to snag these boots for $15.99 in store!  Not that I need anymore boots but I couldn't say no to that price!  It was sunny earlier this week but has reverted to being chilly and rainy today!  Oh well, even the earth needs some TLC every now and then!  Talking about tender love and care I have been carefully conditioning and treating my hair well in hopes that it will grow even longer than what it already is right now!  I am aiming to have my hair mid-back by next year!  

1 comment:

  1. yo keep growing your hair out, it's starting to look good

    ReplyDelete