9.15.2014

Currently: Tennis 'Ritual In Repeat'



After five months of transitions, I finally feel like I am actually able to slow down and breathe.  This spring and summer has been a whirlwind of graduations, moving home, starting work and getting settled into this thing called 'real life' and to be quite honest, I am actually really content and happy.  Nothing beats starting the next part of your life!  I know that's cheesy but it's true!

On another note, I find myself always excited for new releases by Tennis.  For some reason have always listened to their stuff in the summer so I have associated them in my mind as a very summery, breezy band.  A romantic band too because they are a husband and wife duo!  I still think that they would be a great first date show if fate somehow snags me a coinciding show during the summer with the convenient presence of a total babe.  For now though this album has been great for the last few beautiful days of summer over here in Washington (can I just say this summer has been really extraordinarily gorgeous?)  As with most new releases from bands with previous stuff that I really love, I had to listen to this newest album a few times before my biases disappeared but now it's on repeat as my go-to showering or commuting music. 'I'm Calling' is one of my favorites off the album!

Only eight more days until fall, can you believe it?  I hardly can!



No comments:

Post a Comment