4.30.2014

Fleur power


I am still alive!  It's already week 5 out of 10 for Spring Quarter and I have resorted to survival mode which translates into avoiding my emails and drinking way too much breakfast tea (and never finishing my cup!)  At least the weather has been beautiful, today it hit 80 degrees!  The sun is shining and my skin is soaking in all the vitamin D it can!


Top:  H&M// Pants: H&M// Flats: Payless Shoe Source// Lips: Wet n Wild MegaSlicks Balm Stain in Red-Dy or Not

I have always been a little self conscious of showing too much of my skin out and about but lately I have been loving the look of thin straps on bare shoulders!  I decided that this outfit isn't too bad because even though my shoulders are showing the tank itself covers a lot of my chest.  The cut and flower print is flattering and feminine but at the same time I find it also emphasizes my muscles!  I have a very athletic arm build thanks to years of carrying books and bags and all that good stuff but I don't mind!  These pants were also from H&M and I managed to snag them for only $5 off the clearance rack!  They are a nice high-waist cut and are made of this comfortable fabric.  The best part is that they zip up on the side!  The only bad part is that in exchange for the streamlined look there are no pockets except for phony ones on the back.  I paired this look with some nude flats and I felt cute and functional today.  Now if only my brain would follow suit.  I have also been wearing this balm stain everyday so far this week and I really like it!  It is comfortable and stains quite well but for some reason has the tendency to transfer on my teeth!  I have had three people tell me I had lipstick on my teeth this week, phew! 

Two more days until Friday!  The weather is projected to remain beautiful and sunny and I plan to continue to stay alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment