2.09.2014

Lipstick of the week

Monday February 3rd:  NYC Twistable Intense Lip Color in Gramercy Park Plum

Tuesday February 4th: Maybelline SuperStay 10hr Stain Gloss in Ruby Indulgence

Wednesday February 5th: Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Coral Twist

3/5 this week!  Although technically I did wear lip color on Thursday and Friday I just didn't have a chance to capture it!  The chubby lip pencil trend just keeps growing stronger and stronger and every time I see a new addition to the already large selection you know I already plan to purchase at least one.  These NYC ones were surprisingly really good!  I picked up three colors (you will see them probably next week!) and I think that these wear really well!  They are definitely a lot more glossy than the Revlon ones and even though I tend to avoid super glossy products I think that for this particular one the gloss adds to the appeal!  Also I was wrong about those Maybelline stain glosses: they aren't discontinued!  That's good news but the bad news is that they did cut the selection of shades by about 60%.  They don't have Ruby Indulgence in that new lineup but I really recommend its sister Berry Heavenly.  Again another pencil/crayon lip product but the Covergirl one is more lipstick than gloss or stain.  It's so interesting to me to see how different companies interpret the current trends!  Even though I love them all I would have to say Revlon's balm stains are still number 1. Please excuse my EXTREME EYE BAGGAGE on Wednesday.  I had a lot of sleep that night too so I am not even sure what is going on.  I feel like that is how I look like normally so people are really nice if they never mention it.  There's even a double-bag under one eye, how is that even possible?  You just gotta work with what you got.

It snowed about an inch or two yesterday, isn't that something?  You either love it or you hate it but I enjoy it!  It's melting as I type and from the window I can see the snow slip of the branches of the trees so unfortunately there won't be a snow day for school.  At least it snowed!  Stay warm and cozy everyone!  

Find me on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment