2.19.2014

Lipstick of the week

Monday February 10th: MUA Lip Boom in It's A Situation

 
Wednesday February 12th: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate matte lipstick in Kiss Of Life

Thursday February 13th:  Revlon Super Lustrous Shine lipstick in Plum Velour

3/5 this week too!  On the days that I haven't been wearing lipstick I have been wearing my Urban Decay Lip Envy stains just because they are food friendly and lazy day friendly.  Plums have been my go to shades all of 2013 and sometimes I forget how much I love reds.  I know you're supposed to pay attention to the tone of reds and the undertones of your skin and all that junk but I say forget it!  I think all reds are great!  I haven't met a red that I didn't like, although deep reds will always be my favorite! 

Find me on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment