4.12.2014

Dreaming myself awake

These past weeks have been filled with vivid dreams that wake me up instantly.  Nothing particularly scary about them but still vivid enough to get my brain into overdrive and my heart pounding! Just now I dreamt I was driving on the freeway and I was having so much difficulty controlling the car.  I had unbuckled my seatbelt and was attempting to put it back on while simultaneously steering the car as I approached exits that forked into different directions. I just kept going faster and faster and the only thing I could do was turn the wheel to direct my car down the first coming path.  There were no other cars on the road but I knew there would be and as I swerved my car down a road at a reckless speed I woke up in bed, my heart pounding so terribly and almost painfully.  

I've never been a good driver, both in life and even in dreams! 

No comments:

Post a Comment